MMedia Group integrates our business values into our operations to surpass the expectations of our key stakeholders. These stakeholders include clients, employees, investors, suppliers, our community and the environment.
MMG recognises its responsibility towards all stakeholders in terms of being fair, transparent and honest in all its dealings. It will always respect the interests of third parties with which it works and will strive to further their aims.
MMedia Group is an equal opportunities employer and supports its employees with training and personal development to help each member of its team reach their full potential.
We aim to create a workplace in which there is mutual trust and respect, where every person feels responsible for the performance and reputation of our group.
MMedia Group respects its environment and is committed to leading the Outdoor Advertising & Events Industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment. It achieves this by:
- Minimising waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimising toxic emissions through the selection and use of our fleet and the source of its power requirement.
- Actively promoting recycling both internally and amongst our clients and suppliers.
- Sourcing and promoting product ranges that minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meeting or exceeding all the environmental legislation that relates to the group.
- Using an accredited program to offset the greenhouse gas emissions generated by our activities.
MMedia Group is delighted to work with Centrepoint as its chosen charity. Centrepoint supports homeless young people throughout the UK and helps get them back on their feet, and benefits from the work of patrons such as Prince William. Alongside the Centrepoint team, MMG raises money and helps increase awareness by donating the use of its event platforms for functions such as Centrepoint at the Palace.
MMG is proud to be part of the business communities to which it belongs, for example being a member of the Wakefield Bondholders, a group that collaborates to market and promote businesses within the Wakefield area. MMG is also a sponsor of Bournemouth Rugby Club and works with the Club to promote Rugby throughout the Dorset area.
Get In Touch
To find out more about MMG and how we can help you to create successful campaigns and events, call us today on 08450 752 752 or email email@example.com