Easter Egg Hunt Competition
From the 11th April until 21st April, MMG will be running an Easter prize draw competition.
Competition Notice - Somewhere on the MMG website (excluding this page), we've hidden a little penguin chick. To enter the competition, all you need to do is screenshot where you find him and email the image along with your details (contact number and address) to firstname.lastname@example.org
The competition closes on Friday 21st April at 12:00pm. and the winner will be notified week commencing 24th April.
The lucky winner will receive an Easter Hamper which will include wine and chocolates.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions are the Competition Rules ("Rules") and apply to competitions ("Competition") featuring in any MMedia Group Ltd (MMG) publications or marketing materials (inclusive but not limited to emailers, Internet sites and other forms of marketing) unless otherwise expressly stated. By entering a Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
3. MMG reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Rules without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside MMG’s reasonable control. Any changes will be posted within these terms and conditions.
4. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of MMG shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
5. To qualify to enter the Competition you must be resident in the United Kingdom. The contact details you provide with your competition entry ("Entry") may be used to contact you as to any prizes, so please make sure this is correct.
6. Employees of MMG or any associated company of MMG and their immediate families, persons connected with the competition/prize draw and their immediate families i.e. prize sponsors & their agents are not eligible to enter the Competition.
8. By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. MMG reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
9. MMG assumes that by entering the Competition (and you warrant that) you are aged 18 or over or, if you are under 18, that your parents have consented to your entry into the Competition and these Rules.
10. MMG reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
11. In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, MMG in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Rules.
12. Only one entry per person per Competition is allowed and any entrant who enters more than the permitted maximum will be disqualified. Where a winner has been selected and MMG discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe the winner has made more than one Entry, MMG reserves the right to select an alternative winner. Any further winner will be selected on the same criteria as the original winner and will be subject to these Rules.
13. Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date – 21st April 2017 12:00pm. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
15. There is no purchase requirement to enter the Competition.
17. Proof of social media posting or emailing cannot be accepted as proof of delivery. MMG cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to Entries, or Entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
19. Prize winners will be chosen at random, from all qualifying Entries within 7 days of the closing date specified in the Competition Notice. In all matters, the decision of MMG shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
20. Prize winners will be notified either via email or social media. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the notification (and within the time stated) may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. If more than one prize is awarded only one prize per entrant will be awarded. Competition winner(s)’ names may be published in MMG marketing materials, including online and in print.
21. Claims for prizes must be made in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to claim a prize within this time or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
22. Prizes are non–transferable and there is no cash alternative. MMG reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
23. Prizes are awarded at the discretion of MMG and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
30. MMG cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize. MMG is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the Competition. Nothing shall exclude MMG’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
Data Protection and Publicity
31. Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and MMG reserves the right to use the names of winners in any publicity both in paper and online.
32. Any personal data relating to entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s consent. Data relating to entrants will be retained by MMG for a reasonable period after the Competition closes to assist MMG to operate competitions in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries on the Competition.
34. The Competition and Rules will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. Where the site and/or the Interactive Services are accessed from Scotland or Northern Ireland, this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Scotland or Northern Ireland respectively and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts or the courts of Northern Ireland respectively.