Frequently Asked Questions
We’ve compiled a list of our most frequently asked questions so you can get an answer quick and easy.
How many hours does a campaign run for?
- Typically, a campaign will run for eight hours, however, this can be scaled upwards or downwards slightly.
Are the campaign hours a set time or can we decide them?
- Without a briefing, our campaigns will run 9:00-17:00, but this can be changed to suit your objectives.
How far in advance do I need to supply artwork for a campaign booked with Mobile Media?
- 48 hours for digital, 7 working days for print creative.
How much share-of-voice do we get?
- Our clients always receive 100% share-of-voice on all campaigns booked with us.
Do quotes include insurance and a driver/campaign operator?
- Yes, all quotes provided by us include insurance and a campaign operator.
For the most up to date information, please visit our specification page.
Digital Advan Questions
Can Digivans play full-motion content whilst out on a campaign or does it have to be static artwork only?
- Yes, our Digital advertising vans come with full-motion creative! This provides a great opportunity for advertisers.
Can we play audio through the Digivans?
- Yes, we can provide Digivans which have speakers attached, meaning you can integrate sound into your artwork.
Backlit Advan Questions
If it gets dark outside, will it decrease the performance of the campaign?
- We often refer to these advertising vans as 'Backlit Advans' because they have lighting behind the banner. So, when it gets dark the visibility of your campaign won't be affected.
Can we reuse the artwork after the campaign?
- Artwork produced by our printers can be stored for up to a month, free for you to reuse for future bursts of activity.
Can we have a different creative on each side of the Advan, and is this more expensive?
- This is completely possible and does not result in extra charges. You will simply need to supply the additional creative and inform us that you want to use the separate artwork on either side of the van.
Can I use just one Pedicab?
- You can run any number of Pedicabs for your campaign, but we'd always recommend a convoy like the above for greater exposure and impacts.